Needing medical treatments is never ideal – we’d all rather we never had to set foot in a hospital. However when you do, you have the right to expect a certain level of care – a professional, competent level of care. Sadly this is not every patient’s experience, and that’s why we have a team of Personal Injury lawyers that specialise in Clinical Negligence. Our experts can make sure you are suitably compensated when care or treatment standards fall below those you should expect.
If you feel you or a dependent relative have received sub standard treatment or care, you should talk to one of our team today. We’ll take time to understand your experiences and concerns, and explain the options available to you. Our experts will explain the process in plain English and talk to you about the likelihood of pursuing a successful claim.
Our team are experienced all areas of Clinical Negligence, and regularly handle cases in the following areas:
• Delays in provision of treatment
• Cosmetic surgery and aftercare
• Ophthalmic and eye issues, including laser eye surgery
• Dental care
• Pregnancy and birth injury (to you or your baby) and midwifery errors
• Surgical claims
• Anaesthetic-related problems
• Cerebral palsy and child brain injury
• Adult brain injury
• Orthopaedics and wrongful amputation
• Cancer treatment and care
• Prescription errors - administration and dispensing
• Nursing and care home injury
We understand that the circumstances of your claim will be very personal, and often difficult to discuss. Our team will handle your claim with sensitivity and absolute confidentiality. You will have a direct contact within out clinical negligence team who will act as your advisor throughout your claim.
We promise to make the claims process as simple and hassle-free as possible for you. As the client, you will keep every penny of your compensation and will not be charged a fee from us - our legal costs are recovered on top of the compensation we win for you.